As part of the Client Experience team, the Support Analyst is responsible for providing technical support to Mercatus clients. Key responsibilities include analysis, debugging and resolution of issues that clients have with the Mercatus software solution.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Manages a fast-paced queue of support inquiries and requests.
- Assesses support inquiries in order to identify whether issues are system or user related.
- Communicates with clients via a support portal as well as over the phone in order to optimize issue resolution.
- Troubleshoots and debugs issues in determining qualified system issues.
- Ensures client requests are acknowledged and resolved within service level agreement times.
- Keeps clients up to date regarding tickets pending confirmation when applicable.
- Works closely with various departments in order to ensure solution resolution and excellent customer service for clients.
- Acquires, maintains and applies detailed knowledge of the Mercatus product offering.
- Works closely with cross functional teams to move issues through the software release process.
- Maintains a consistent number of closed tickets and target client satisfaction scores.
- Support the Marketing and Client Success Management team by improving client reference- ability for potential referral and new business opportunities (establish + strengthen client relationships)
- Assist in continually improving the Mercatus Implementation Methodology & Support Experience (process improvement + increased efficiencies)
- Flexible schedule required as our support team provides client coverage daily (Sunday - Saturday) from 8 AM to 11 PM including most holidays
Skills & Traits
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and make an educated decision.
- Strong written and verbal skills; including the ability to present technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Results driven with a proven ability to project a positive attitude.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills and excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of Mercatus solution offering is considered an asset.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and relational database design Proficiency with Linux system administration and command-line tools
- Troubleshooting experience of mobile and web-based applications
- Basic knowledge of AWS, cloud-computing services and infrastructure
Nice to Haves
- Spanish Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Grocery retail experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of web application, technical support, or quality assurance experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
Reports to the Senior Director, eCommerce Operations Management
Who is Mercatus
The grocery industry is in a state of flux. Consumers are embracing technologies, devices and services that make everyday tasks like shopping, cooking and list-making quicker, easier, more fun and more efficient. Mercatus empowers grocers to adopt this change driven by consumer demand, allowing them to grow with the evolving needs of today’s shoppers. We create and build web and mobile applications exclusively for grocery retailers, helping them to extend their brand’s online presence, offer personalized experiences to their customers, and sell their products on the web. This is all done through one cohesive, enterprise-grade SaaS platform.
We’re not just helping grocery retailers grow, we’re helping more than 80 team members grow personally and professionally. The best thing about working at Mercatus is the people. We solve challenging problems every day. We’re scaling a company where people can build their work around their life, and not the other way around.
Flexibility and full autonomy mean you’re in the driver’s seat to create a schedule that works for you and your passions. We’re looking for people who will make our culture even better—people who have a desire to collaborate and bring their unique creativity to the table.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Mercatus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.